Re: [TenTec] Scout modules

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout modules
From: ras <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:14:32 -0500
You know, I just read what you wrote more carefully, and noticed that
you said * four *
modules for $200.  Since the fairly-standard value has been about $65
each, wouldn't that
qualify as something as a bargain?  Or was that not the final selling price?

I could be reading this wrong - wouldn't be the first time.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

Don't read too much into me email Jim,

I was just shocked about all this when some fellow hams put money ahead
of the hobby. Maybe 40 dollars or less would be more reasonable,
anything higher is, well, you know. It's just like unnecessary high
gasoline prices, (I think it's called greed)

That's all.

72
Ron, wb1hga
"where's the fraternity in Ham Radio?"