[TenTec] DUH report!

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] DUH report!
From: cx7tt@4email.net
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:50:06 -0200
Re-opened the O II to see about the lack of volume on receive  and cw
sidetone volume. When I tilted the front panel forward I discovered that
I had misaligned the molex plug so one pin was still exposed...now all
is fine with the volume but still have the problem with the tuner. It
tunes but only manually. Anybody know about the LDG OT-11P? Their
instructions say it should work just as the TT manual states on page 38,
but it doesnt. Still better than none at all.
Suggestions?
73 and Best for 2008
Tom
CX7TT