[TenTec] TT 526 6n2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT 526 6n2
From: philip c anderson <flypca@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 17:27:40 -0500
Hi folks,
First, let me say Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
I recently purchased a 526 "6n2" transceiver. It is immaculate. Anyway, I found
one little bug that is right on the only Fm repeater that I use. There is a
constant birdie at 146.64353. That is where it peaks. Wouldn't you know that
the repeater is 146.64/04. I only use this for the fact that it is the only
repeater that I have found that has echo link locally. The rptr over rides the
birdie but it is annoying at times. I know it is internal as I have
disconnected the ant and also held my HT close by and it is there on 146.64.
Anyone have experience with this??
TenTec mailing list