[TenTec] FSK on Orion II?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FSK on Orion II?
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:48:31 EST
Has anyone had success running FSK on the Orion II?
I am running MMTTY, and it works great on AFSK.  Receive works fine on  FSK,
but when I send, the distant end (including the other side of the shack)
receives garbage.
I have tried toggling the Mark state on the Orion II menu (from High to
Low), but that doesn't make things any better.
I would like to use FSK because I _love_ the way the filters set up on the
I am no expert on RTTY, much less RTTY on an Orion, so any clues--no matter
how basic--appreciated.
73 and Happy 2008 to all.
Bernie K5XS