Re: [TenTec] FSK on Orion II?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FSK on Orion II?
From: "G3RXP" <g3rxp@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:38:45 -0000
Hello Bernie

I can confirm that the 02 works well with FSK, and Im using N1MM / MMTTY.
The input to the mark/space Connector is at the back of the rig, and you
should be able to monitor the tones when transmitting.
Im using a home built interface with RS232 outputs from the PC.  I found it
very confusing using virtual ports as in a USB connection and I had to play
with MMTTY setup a while to get FSK to work,  But thats me Hi...

73
Dave