Re: [TenTec] TenTec Model 526 6n2 Meter Transceiver

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Model 526 6n2 Meter Transceiver
From: "Bill Miner" <wg6h@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:37:28 -0800
Jeff,

That is a great price for a T-T 6n2.

Overall it is a nice rig that is fun and simple to use.  You may not even
need to read the manual.

My only complaint is the receive sensitivity is not as good as some other
multi-mode rigs.  However this can be resolved with a mast mounted preamp.
This is only an issue if you want to do serious weak signal work.

73,  Bill - K6WLM