Re: [TenTec] 40M Band Sweeps (Request)

To: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 40M Band Sweeps (Request)
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:11:22 -0500
Ron,

You're right.  It would take quite an effort to have anything done.  There
would be few people, if any, in Congress who would support a measure that in
any way diminishes the effectiveness of this program.  Just look at the
current BPL battles with the FCC and their "don't care" attitude with
respect to their own rules.

FYI - The Puerto Rico radar location has just been found on Google Maps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=18.098009,-65.512183&spn=0.004956,0.007145&t=k&z=17&om=0

Paul, W9AC