Re: [TenTec] Post

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Post
From: Greg Kuczek <gjk1406@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:13:35 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the advise.  I do have a D-104 (unamplified) I could try.  I'd like
to track down a TenTec 705 mic but they don't seem too plentiful. I'll keep my
eyes out for one.

  The Omni V that I am acquiring already has the N4PY v.92 chip upgrade.
Really looking forward to the Omni V.

  73 Greg W9VOX

Michael Brown <k9mi@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Although most will probably reply 'Vibroplex' Greg, (hehe) the matching Ten
Tec 705 desk mic does fine, non-amplified D-104's and I think the HC5 on my
Heil Headset did ok. I don't think I used the HC-4 that much and I know the
locals didn't care for it with my voice.

Enjoy your Omni V, and an inexpensive upgrade is to get Carl, N4PY's v.92
chip for the Omni V. I enjoyed the new features.

73, Mike K9MI