[TenTec] signal

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] signal
From: Stan Barr <g0clv@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:32:46 +0000
Hi,

Larry  N8KU said:

> Sorry for the off-topic, but you guys are the ones who would know -
>
> Does anyone know about the signal a little above 10.100 MHz, that is on
> nearly 24 hours a day? Just inside the band. I used to think it was
> RTTY, but when I tried to actually decode it, no go. Now that I have
> listened closer, it sounds more like high-speed CW than RTTY. However,
> it never stops. Thanks for your help,

Probably DOK2.  Broadcasts weather for the Baltic, North Sea and North
Atlantic.  50 Baud, wide (1KHz) shift RTTY if you want to take a look.
Licenced frequency 10.100.8

--
Stan Barr   g0clv@dial.pipex.com

--
Cheers and 73,
Stan Barr  G0CLV  G-QRP 3369  g0clv@dial.pipex.com

Never leave well enough alone." -  Raymond Loewy