Re: [TenTec] Omni VII on 50 mHz

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII on 50 mHz
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:17:55 -0600
I've used a series of DownEast Microwave transverters {144 MHz & 432 MHz}
with my Omni VI Plus and now with my Omni VII with a great degree of
success.  I can hear 2M signals off of the moon with a single 10 ele yagi
and the DEM without a mast mounted preamp.  That speaks well for the
performance of the DEM transverters and the Omni series of receivers as the
10 meter IF.

73
Bob, K4TAX