[TenTec] S. F. B. Morse III W6FZZ on CW speed

To: "Ten-Tec list" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] S. F. B. Morse III W6FZZ on CW speed
From: "Ronald C. McConnell" <rcmcc@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:29:07 -0500
S. F. B. Morse III, W6FZZ on CW speed

Can someone to put the letter up on a web site,
somewhere, anywhere... before I send out
another exponentially growing mass mailing?
Please.  :)
AdvTHANKSance!

My own web site <http://home.earthlink.net/~rcmcc>
is in limbo since Earthlink moved/forced all
 @earthlink.net folks to @embarqmail.com.
I'm not sure I can get into it.
I need to try to find out what's up.
Who else out there is in the same boat?
What is the deal now with the old home pages?
Maybe I will get a chance later to see
if I can get in to edit mine.

There have been a few requests for jpeg, paper
and pdf copies of the letter.
I will try to get those out in a few days.

Paul Ridley, N5PR, knows Gil Gray, N2GG,
who is in Bali at the moment and will see about contacting him.
Gil knew Sam and is the best one I know
to tell Sam's tale.

Cheers, 73,

Ron McC.