[TenTec] For Trade: 679 electronic keyer for a 1179 circuit breaker

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Trade: 679 electronic keyer for a 1179 circuit breaker
From: dd3ly@arcor.de
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:28:41 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

I would like to find a Ten-Tec 1179 circuit breaker with is intended to be used
with the Century 22 (Ten-Tec Model 579).

I offer to trade it for a Model 679 electronic keyer board which I would take
from my Century 22. The keyer is clean and in good working condition.

If you are not interested in the keyer, I offer to pay for the circuit breaker.
I appreciate any offer.

73 de Andreé DD3LY