[TenTec] Omni-V.9

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-V.9
From: jacrux <jacrux@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:23:59 +0000
Agreed that the N4PY chip makes a big difference. The Omni-V is a great radio
and with a revised (working) computer interface and a few INRAD filters, it
becomes a splendid radio. I have a Elecraft K3, but I'm not overly-keen to
part with my Omni-V.9, or the Hercules II and auto-ATU. If only I could find
the time and energy to fix the Herc PSU (again.) Maybe after VP6DX and after
the man comes to fix my workshop ceiling after the water came through it.
The workshop is actually part of the kitchen and I can't move stuff back in
there till the ceiling is fixed - the roof was fixed very quickly but we
still have a mess inside !