[TenTec] Omni A 250 Hz Filter

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni A 250 Hz Filter
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:59:59 -0800
Hi Guys,

In going through my goodie box, I came across a vintage TenTec
crystal filter for that was removed from my old Omni A Series B. I
bought both the filter and the radio new around 1980. I gave the
radio to a new General several years ago, but without the filter.
There are no identifying numbers on the filter, but I remember it as
a 250 Hz CW filter. There are 8 crystals. I don't know what other
radios it might fit.

If anyone is interested, please send private email with an offer.

73,

Jim K9YC