[TenTec] New rubber trim pieces for TT knobs....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New rubber trim pieces for TT knobs....
From: "fraz1" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:54:56 -0500
I tried to resist spending 10 bucks a piece for the new rubber trim pieces
offered for the later TT equipment.  But, the "kid" in me won out.  They
actually look and fell very nice on my Orion.  Glad I did it.  While I was at
it...got the darn coffee cup too; nice to have.

If all Orion owners buy the new knob trim pieces, maybe we can get some
additional firmware work done?  They are shown on the TT web site.

Oh, and yes, they improved the BDR , IMD and NR on my Orion ;-).

73 John K4NP