Re: [TenTec] Using Jupiter on PSK31

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using Jupiter on PSK31
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:51:01 -0500
Winston,

I am using the cable with good results.  The connections are line in and
line out, and match the line connections on my sound card in my laptop.
Remember that you have to connect line in to line out.  I use VOX for
control and it works FB.  You have to choose the line in on the menu to
enable it.

I set my Jupiter for 100% power and then use the soundcard mixer control
(sound out) to reduce the input audio to the point that the ALC light
goes out.  That gives me about 35-40 watts output.

Regards,

John Graves
WA1JG
jh.graves@verizon.net