Re: [TenTec] 242 VFO Problem...

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 242 VFO Problem...
From: "Louis Ciotti" <lciotti@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:54:56 -0400
Hi thanks for the info everyone.  I guess I should have been more accurate
and asked if anyone had cross references for the parts.  The 3 to-92 parts
are old Motorola part numbers MPS6514 (Mouser has this one) MPSU01 I have
not found a source yet.

As for the internal MOD, my serial number is high enough that it should not
need the MOD.  However I guess it would be safe to pull the cover off and
check it.