Re: [TenTec] i would love to see a !!!

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] i would love to see a !!!
From: "Bill Ames" <billa@aob.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:42:57 -0400
Here is an idea (that will not happen) but it is interesting as a thought
experiment. TenTec provides a menu, sort of like the computer sellers, where
you build your own rig by adding options until you reach your budget limit
(and still have something that you can use for your purpose. This is not
meant to actually build a rig as you assemble a computer but it would show
us just how much each added feature actually costs! We might learn that
there are futures in our rigs that we take for granted but we would not want
if we knew just how much of the total price they were. Some things that look
complicated my be easy to do with DSP while something we take for granted (I
am not sure what this would be) cost a lot.

Bill

KB1LG