Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 64, Issue 41

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 64, Issue 41
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@storm.weather.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:58:32 -0600
On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 15:23 -0400, DC wrote:
> Yes, it confirms and then over the next few days it actually seem that my
> email traffic increases from Ten Tec.

The traffic comes in spurts, quiet for a couple days then lots of it. As
if the moderator can't look at it every day.

Only the list administrator or YOU can do it for you. NONE of the forum
participants can remove your name.

You can try the other approach via:

>   TenTec-request@contesting.com
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You won't need to know your correct password to use that path.

Since WE can't do anything to unsubscribe you, your sending a dozen
duplicated messages a day saying you can't be unsubscribed is not making
our day better. You need to be corresponding with the server or the
administrator, not the users of the forum.

73, Jerry, K0CQ