[TenTec] Ten Tec For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec For Sale
From: "Lyle Dunlap" <qskqrq@grics.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 06:33:52 -0500
For Sale:  Two Ten Tec Omni six plus Model 564.  Both operational and excellent
in appearance except as noted below.

Number one: Serial 06A10337
International Radio roofing filter #763 (600hz)
TCXO
Pass Band tuning board (6.3 MHz) 2.4, 1.8, 500.
9 MHz 2.4
Power cord, mike, manual
(One small mark in the paint on top back cover, otherwise appearance is
excellent)
Price $1400.00 plus shipping

Number two: Serial 08C10011
International Radio roofing filter #763 (600hz)
TCXO
Pass Band tuning board (6.3 MHz) 2.4, 1.8, 500.
9 MHz: 2.4
Power cord, mike, manual
Excellent in appearance
Price $1400.00 plus shipping

First buyer has the choice of either a "Custom TenTec Dust Cover by
radiocovers.com or recommended circuit breaker with the power cord. (I forget
the designator of that breaker at the moment) 2nd buyer takes the other.
(However it goes there will be power cord with or without the breaker for ea)

 Not selling to raise money for something else but simply because of advanced
age. After 68 years of operating I find myself doing lots of other things.  I
still have other equipment.

US postal money order preferred.  (A real one, not a phony)
Shipping would be from 61401

 Ans Direct or call 309 341 4647

Lyle W9FCX