[TenTec] WBL V2L paddle owners: Looking for copy of 'data' sheet

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, QRP-L <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TenTec] WBL V2L paddle owners: Looking for copy of 'data' sheet
From: "Andrew Moore" <andrew.nv1b@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:57:40 -0400
Sorry to spam the lists with this but I figure there are lots of CW
ops here who might have what I'm looking for.

I picked up a set of V2L paddles (by Stan, W9WBL) but they didn't
include the page that describes the physics/forces behind the design.
I'd like to have a copy of this to stick with the other docs that came
with the paddles.

Would any V2L owners be kind enough to scan or photocopy the sheet for
me?  I think it was a single 8.5 x 11 page.

And in the way off chance someone has my original set (serial #044, I
think), I'd sure love to swap back, fore purely aesthetic reasons!  I
bought these ones (#123) from the original owner and they're
perfect....

Thanks,
--Andrew, NV1B