[TenTec] F/S: Ten Tec Omni VI Option 3

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S: Ten Tec Omni VI Option 3
From: "Ralph and Dana Gray" <randd@rucls.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 11:59:43 -0500
F/S: Ten Tec Omni VI Option 3. Excellent condition with only one small scratch,
about an inch
in length, on the top right hand side. Not very noticable, and other than that
the cosmetics are
perfect. Works 100% with 100 watts everywhere. Has a 500 Hz CW filter
installed, also a 250
Hz CW, a 1.8 SSB filter, and an additional 1.8 SSB filter in the N-1 slot. The
N-2 slot is empty.
Comes with the original Ten Tec manual which I put in a new binder. I also have
much documentation
from the first owner (I am the second owner.) We are both non-smokers. The
price is $950 and
$15 for shipping charges. If interested, contact Ralph W9RIG at 608-524-1084 or
e-mail to w9rig@hotmail.com