Re: [TenTec] K3 information

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K3 information
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:49:19 -0500
Sounds like this is intended as a novelty approach, or one where your normal
RTTY lashup has failed and you need to inform your net buddies that you're
running in limited fashion.  As was explained earlier, there are the usual
FSK/AFSK connections available on the K3 for the more normal approach.

    73, Duane   AC5AA