Re: [TenTec] Early Ten-Tec's appropriate for a blind person?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Early Ten-Tec's appropriate for a blind person?
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@maine.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:22:02 -0400
As an alternative, would a digital speech synthesizer be appropriate..?
Assuming that the operator's hearing is ok..  The digital add-on gizmos that
boatanchor operators use to read-out their receive frequency might be
adaptable to drive a digital speech synthesizer...  Just a thought... I've
not yet tried to do this, but it might be possible...

73, Larry, W1GOR