Re: [TenTec] Italian Bazooka

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Italian Bazooka
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 16:13:12 -0400
Verne,

the last box, marked 'UNSUBSCRIBE or EDIT OPTIONS'...  You will have several
choices... one of them is to have the list STOP SENDING any mail to you... I
use this option when I'm on a business trip so my mailbox does NOT overload.
Also, since you would remain a subscriber to this reflector, you would be
able to change your e-mail options at any time.  You may also look through
the ARCHIVES and skip over any subject that you don't wish to read...and
respond, should you desire...

vy 73 de Larry - W1GOR