Re: [TenTec] OT 75 Ohm twin feeder

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT 75 Ohm twin feeder
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:07:04 -0500
Thanks, this hint was provided as a inexpensive solution. As such it is
truly "cheap and dirty" and should be considered a short term solution to
getting on the air. (If you saw sausage made, or read a detailed description
of ingredients and processes, you'd probably not be able to eat it....)

73,

Gary -AB9M
www.csm-gh.com