Re: [TenTec] The Left-handed K3

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Left-handed K3
From: Patrick Signs <psn7ic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:30:35 +0000
I never thought of this ever  being much of a problem with hams.
I am right-hander and primarliy a CW op.  I use most rig
functions with my left hand as well.  With the number of rigs
I have owned and/or operated in my little ham life, almost 25 years,  I never
found any rig any harder to operate than another.  But then again,
that could just be me.

73's  N7IC    Pat