Re: [TenTec] OT zip cord

To: <wb2vuf@arrl.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT zip cord
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:42:59 +0000
Thailand in-houses wiring to sockets is standard #16 dual

wire.  Only recently have they put 3-wire in homes.

The other day, I saw a welder being run via a 60 ft.

length of  #16 zip cord.  I left before seeing if it melted.

Why not buy some of that $100 per foot MONSTER WIRE

sold for speaker runs to uninformed people.....

Charles Harpole

k4vud@hotmail.com