[TenTec] Limited Edition 40th anniversary CW paddle coming from Ten-Tec

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Limited Edition 40th anniversary CW paddle coming from Ten-Tec
From: Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:36:55 -0400
Dear Ten-Tec faithful:

Ten-Tec and Bencher are pleased to announce a limited edition iambic
paddle manufactured to celebrate our 40th anniversary. A total of 200
units will be built. This paddle is based on the classic Bencher paddle
design but features a spring tension adjustment not found on the classic
design, blue finger pieces, the Ten-Tec 40th anniversary logo in
aluminum on the top and each unit will be individually strike serial
numbered.

Ten-Tec’s last custom paddle project in 2003 was a near instant sellout;
we are taking orders now for this paddle at $169.00, with initial
shipments to begin in mid- to late- July. Of course, any order placed
will not be charged to your credit card until the day the item ships and
can be canceled prior to shipment.

A picture of the paddle will be made available shortly. Special serial
number requests will be available through #200; if you want a specific
serial number add that information in the comments field on our store
order form.

Price $169

See http://radio.tentec.com/accessories/R9141

73