[TenTec] FS: Mint Ten Tec Titan 425 - vy low use

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Mint Ten Tec Titan 425 - vy low use
From: "W4CX" <w4cx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:47:23 -0400
I purchased this amp a year and a half ago and NEVER powered it up! I'm told
the finals had no more than 10 hours of use. It's one of the last units Ten
Tec built and has all their latest HV power supply mods. Absolutely no
scratches, dings, etc. All original boxes, accessories, manuals, etc. Would
prefer pickup but will deliver 100 mi radius of Raleigh, NC. I will also
ship CONUS on your nickel (Three boxes). $1900.  73 de Darrell W4CX