Re: [TenTec] re 6N2 6m birdies

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] re 6N2 6m birdies
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:56:05 -0500
Randy, I just replied about that 'birdie' that clobbers 50.125, and I
noticed when I got in my truck, tuned to that freq, and then backed out of
the driveway and away from the house, it went away.  So, something in my
house, or one of my neighbors' houses was causing it.  It was the loudest by
far at my QTH, and heard on both my 706's, but not after leaving the general
area.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas