[TenTec] My Status - One Last Time

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My Status - One Last Time
From: "John Henry" <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:16:26 -0400
If you already saw this on other groups/sites, then I apologize for the
added bandwidth, but it seems that not everyone has heard or seen this yet.
I have resigned from TenTec for personal reasons. I was not fired nor was I
laid off. Seems the rumor mill is spreading incorrect information saying
that TenTec fired me, untrue.

I'm posting this myself to set the story straight and to let everyone know
that I was not fired nor was I laid off. I resigned from TenTec and have
accepted a position at a different company that more matches my
qualifications and career desires.

I appreciate everyone's emails and postings of encouragement, and I hope
that everyone will appreciate that and accept that and let TenTec work this
out over the coming time on their own. I must stress that I have nothing but
the utmost regard for TenTec and wish TenTec and its customer base the best.

Thanks,
73, de KI4JPL
John Henry