[TenTec] Omni 6+ great CW rig

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ great CW rig
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
By pressing N-1, N-1 filter is in use.  Pressing N-2, N-2 turns off and N-2 is
in use.

By pressing N-2 while turned on N-2 is pressed again and N-2 turns off.

On off is indicated by a green light above the button.

Manual says "Both IF's are cascaded such that the resulting receiver bandwidth
is a combination of both filters.  See page vii for a chart of typical
bandwidths an shape factors for various combinations of filters."

I can see why your confused.  Or is there another problem with my radio, now I
am confused?

 Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD