Re: [TenTec] ORION II TX gone

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION II TX gone
From: "Denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:54:40 -0700
From: "Tõnno Vähk" <Tonno.Vahk@gildbankers.com>
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 11:42 AM

just to let you know that I have tried everything suggested now except for
the removing of the front panel in vain.

Transmitter is ON, Transverter is OFF. There is a small consumption of ca 5A
when TXing and some very tiny signal seems to be going out but that is about
it. Meter shows nothing and it does not depend on mode or anything else. All
the resets done.

So I will either get inside removing the front panel or will send the radio
for repairs.

73
es5tv