Re: [TenTec] Corsair II QSK

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II QSK
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@gti.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:24:25 -0400
Steve:

Yes, my on-off switch burned up a couple of years ago, but I haven;t
replaced it because I don't feel like pulling the front panel off. I use
the switch on the power supply anyway.  Maybe someday, I'll fix it!

I did put a mod in to disable the clicking relay.  Since I don't use an
amp, there's no need for it.

                                73,

                                Bob WB2VUF