Re: [TenTec] Paragon II Display problem HELP

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II Display problem HELP
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:49:48 EDT
I want to thank all those who have provided some positive leads to check.  To
accomplish this in a regimented fashion it may take a few days but at least I
 have a direction to head to try to remedy the problem. Rechecking:
---connectors
---screws used as ground connections
---possibly running wire directly between main board and front panel as a
direct ground.

Thank you

Alan KB7MBI

In a message dated 8/20/2008 9:23:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,