[TenTec] OT: logging programs

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: logging programs
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:04:22 -1000
Hi all,

This post is completely off topic, and I have labeled it accordingly in
the subject line.

I have been using Hyperlog, a DOS program for years. It has worked well
so I have had no great  incentive to upgrade to a windows based logging
program. Recently one of our cats took a nap on the laptop keyboard, and
managed to make Hyperlog revert to a unregistered trial edition, even
though I have been running with a paid for by me and registered to me
edition. Now instead of trying to fix it, I want to migrate to a windows
program of some sort. I understand there are many really good and free
logging programs available. I want something for day to day ragchewing
and DXing. It does not have to be good for contesting.

What do you use?

DE N6KB