Re: [TenTec] Bye RFSquared

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bye RFSquared
From: Martin Sole <msole@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 00:55:58 +0700
I just looked in the archive section and though the basic 565 info is
there the schematics and firmware do not seem to be. Would suggest that
if this info resides elsewhere it be captured rapidly and archived on a
website or yahoo group, maybe the orion565 group, to ensure its
continued availability irrespective of the manufacturers indifference.

73
Martin