[TenTec] In search of OMNI V Guru

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] In search of OMNI V Guru
From: "Jack Mandelman" <modeler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:02:45 -0400
Dan,

First off, I want to say that I am not an Omni V guru;  however, although I've
never owned an Omni V, may I offer a suggestion as a start to diagnosing the
problem?

When you remove the covers from the rig and the problem disappears, try heating
various areas with a hair dryer to make the problem appear.  It certainly
appears to be temperature related.  Once you've narrowed it down to a specific
board, please post your results for further discussion.

73,

Jack K1VT