Re: [TenTec] related vfo question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] related vfo question
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 16:11:43 -0400
Are you sure about that Dave?    I once had a Omni D series C and a
Corsair II with remote VFO and I seem to recall that the Corsair VFO worked
OK with the Omni.    SEEM TO RECALL is the operative phrase here!
Maybe I'm just dreaming.    I do have trouble remembering stuff from one
minute to the next.   :-)

Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

I do know this for certain.  I built a digital VFO for the Corsair II and it
worked
perfectly on the Omni D.  It had basically the same control functions as the
Corsair remote VFO.  The connectors are the same on both Omni and
Corsair and most if not all the control signals are the same.

73,

-Lee-