[TenTec] For Sale: TT Corsair II station and TT Argonaut V

To: Tentec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: TT Corsair II station and TT Argonaut V
From: Dave <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 5:51:18 -0500
Hi-
 I have two excellent TenTec rigs for sale:
1.   Ten Tec Argonaut V in excellent condition, used very little. Late model.
With factory fan. Includes hand mic and manual. Never mobile, non smoke
environment. $650 shipped CONUS

2. Ten Tec Corsair II station. Not a scratch! This rig includes the matching
Remote VFO and matching power supply. The Corsair II has recently been back to
TT for its thorough checking. Includes all four filters and manual. The power
supply is the model 260 with matching front panel but the cabinet color does
not match. $650 here in NH.

I can take some pictures if you want or see them both at my QRZ call.
73 de Dave in NH  K1OPQ