Re: [TenTec] PTO adjustment

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO adjustment
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@storm.weather.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:21:42 -0600
On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 18:20 -0400, Bwana Bob wrote:
> I think that they are called "belleville washers".

Belleville washers are coned a bit and often used for very stiff
springs.

Look at www.mcmaster.com catalog number 93497A120 for a metric
Belleville washer suitable for 3mm and #4 or #5 screws..

Look at their catalog number 90134A007 for a spring or wave washer to
fit a #6 or 8 screw, the smallest they have. McMaster-Carr calls a split
lock washer a "spring" washer. That is a different function.

73, Jerry, K0CQ