[TenTec] Sell: Ten Tec ARGONAUT V HF, CW/SSB/FM/AM, QSK

To: Tentec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sell: Ten Tec ARGONAUT V HF, CW/SSB/FM/AM, QSK
From: Dave <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:29:14 -0500
Hi-
 I am selling my Ten Tec Argonaut V, Excellent condition, not a scratch,
non-smoker. A very easy radio to use.
 Some of its features are:
- two VFO's for single or split frequency,
- selectable tuning steps from 10 Hz for PSK to 10 KHz for FM, RIT and XIT,
- frequency stability to 20 PPM,
- .2uV receiver sensitivity,
- variable bandwidth with 35 built in filters,
- pass band tuning,
- 100 memories,
- 6A supply required,
- 1-20 Watts,
- 100% duty cycle,
- built in serial port DB9
- built in keyer,
- weighs just 5 LB,
- size is 2.75 x 8.5 x 9.7 inches,
- DSP filtering,
- Noise reduction.
-Isolated connection to any computer sound card provides for digital modes with

no need for an external black box interface!

Includes: DC cord, accessory rear panel fan with its own power switch on fan
itself to allow silent CW and PSK operation, DIN connector accessory cable
(Dongle) with phono plug outputs to allow direct connection to computer or PTT
switch, hand mic, and manual.

This is a later version rig with the latest software. Excellent receiver and
DSP
filtering. Easy to use. Power range is from 1 to 20 Watts, that is just about
one S unit below a 100 Watt radio. Used mainly on CW and PSK31.

Pictures inside and out if you are interested.
$650 here in NH. Shipping is $15 CONUS.

Reply off line at k1opq@arrl.net

73 de Dave in NH