[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list September 22, 2008 + Hamfest week used t

To: sales@tentec.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list September 22, 2008 + Hamfest week used transceiver sale
From: Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:35:59 -0400
HAMFEST WEEK USED TRANSCEIVER SALE – MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY

This weekend, September 26 and 27 is the 9th annual Ten-Tec Hamfest and
we’re kicking it off by putting some used transceivers on sale in
advance of the event. Now through Friday, September 26, sale prices on
these used HF transceivers:

563 Omni-VI with factory upgrade to Omni-VI Plus, reg $1395 sale price
$1255

564 Omni-VI Plus reg $1695 sale price $1525

565 Orion without autotuner reg $2400 sale $2100

565AT Orion with autotuner reg $2700 sale $2400

Backed by a 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period. Shipping is additional.

Our complete list of used and demo gear is below.
See you this weekend in Sevierville!

Current as of September 22, 2008

The following is available as used equipment direct
from Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping
is additional. Exception: used linears warrantied 30 days
except for final tubes which carry no warranty. Used items
often sell quickly. Please make sure we have the item in stock
before sending payment. (800) 833-7373 8-5:30 Eastern M-F.

Ten-Tec takes trade-ins direct of modern used Ten-Tec gear on our used,
demo and new equipment.

We are now also able to take trade-ins of Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu
transceivers on Ten-Tec equipment via an agreement we have with The Ham
Station of Evansville, IN. Contact us via email at sales@tentec.com or
(800) 833-7373 or The Ham Station at (800) 729-4373 or
sales@hamstation.com for additional details.

Transceivers, supplied with DC power cord and manual:

563/OPT1 Omni-VI with Omni-VI+ DSP chips installed $1270
563/OPT3 Omni-VI factory upgraded to Omni-VI Plus $1395
564 Omni-VI Plus $1695
565 Orion, no autotuner $2400
565AT Orion with autotuner $2700

Other items:

417A Titan III amplifier $3495
961 PS/spkr console Omni's, Paragon's $175
962 PS/spkr console Omni's, Paragon's $175

The following equipment is available as demo gear and
carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty, 30 day trial
period. What is a 'demo unit'? Demos are units that have
been evaluated in one of the following manners: at the
factory or hamfests for display purposes, loaned out for
evaluation by commercial customers, or returns on our
30 day risk-free sales policy. Shipping is additional.

RX-320D PC Radio $323.10
302R remote encoder/keypad, cosmetic match for Orion's, Omni-VII $125.10
308A gold heat sink fan kit for Argonaut V $13.50
310 fan kit $35.96
566 Orion II, no tuner $3865.50
588 Omni-VII, no tuner $2425.50
588AT Omni-VII with autotuner $2695.50