Re: [TenTec] Orion II upgrade

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II upgrade
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:05:53 -0600
Digital software for such modes as CW, RTTY, PSK31 use a waterfall system to
display signals. one can then click on the individual signals to read the
message. MixW, Digipan, etc are fun to use if only to be able to read
digital modes. i use MixW for CW, my favorite and only mode presently. MixW
has a list of digital modes and CW that baffles me. try it, you may like it!
jack ak7o