[TenTec] Delta 580 FS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Delta 580 FS
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:34:29 EDT
I have a nice Ten-Tec Delta I (Model 580 For Sale).  These radios are  a bit
cosmetically challenged as the aluminum case and the plastic face plate  tend
to chip easily.  This one is better than most, and works very  well.  I would
rate it 7.5 to 8.5 in appearance.  No real options to  speak of, but a good
solid radio at a bargain price of $175 plus shipping.   I can get a very good
rate for UPS through my business.
An inexpensive way to enjoy the Ten-Tec experience!
Paul, K5AF

TenTec mailing list