Re: [TenTec] Delta II Speaker Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta II Speaker Problem
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:05:03 -0500
Tonight I finished a mod to my Argonaut II, and after looking at how it
is put together, I think that the only thing you need to do to get at
the speaker is to take out the two shiny screws with star washers that
are exposed at the back end of the radio.  These are inside a pair of
u-shaped notches.  It looks as though if you do that, you can pivot the
entire speaker and switch subassembly on the two remaining bolts.  These
have nylon bushings the way it looks.  I did this years ago on my first
Argo II, in order to run some submini coax.  I did not try this again,
as I figured out another way to run the coax this time.

Your mileage may vary...

Steve WA9JML