[TenTec] Visit to Ten Tec

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Visit to Ten Tec
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:36:30 -0400
I had occasion to visit Ten Tec's showroom  today and it looks very good as
they have remodeled.

I was interested in seeing the new version of the Jupiter,  and it looks very
nice,  not as boxy as the older design.  I see no problem with the blue screen,
 no worse than other rigs where you have to look mostly head on to see
properly.

CW encode and decode seems to work nicely,  with the possibility of PSK being
added according to one of the salesmen.

I noticed one of the LP Pan boxes sitting there but It was not functional,
would have loved to see that in operation.

Toby
W4CAK