Re: [TenTec] Mini Lamp Needed

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mini Lamp Needed
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@storm.weather.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:00:06 -0600
On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 20:05 -0500, Steve Berg wrote:
> It might require a very special Collins hammer, and I hate to think of
> what one of those would cost, Hi! (Especially on e-bay!)
>
> 73,
>
> Steve WA9JML

Considering that we gave VOA the transmitters for purchase parts cost to
get into that new line of transmitters with more than 50 KW out (The
821A-1 did 250 KW carrier plate modulated AM), the hammer could have
been tossed in along with 3 years of engineer, fabrication, and
production. We did include other tools for adjusting servo drive
hardware.

73, Jerry, K0CQ