[TenTec] Jupiter fimware Rev 1.30

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter fimware Rev 1.30
From: Henry Mackey <kb9cqo@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:39:18 -0400 (EDT)
Would the group please lend a hand in upgrading the Jupiter? If there is a way
to be confused in handling anything it seems my bad luck lately to find that
way.

The 538KBD.RUF file was used to upgrade the rigs firmware. Following this the
chip received from TenTec was installed replacing the previous chip. The screen
now states, upon recycling the power, "Rev 1.30 b3 08.21.2008".

I am going to skip how I understood, or misunderstood, the instructions
following this point. The power was cycled, but I see no difference in the new
screen.

What am I to do with the disc that came with the chip from TenTec? I see no
instruction concerning this disk either in the box or in the software
instructions received via the web.

73 de Henry/n9hm